We live the THPL journey and we do so with good intent to be good to ourselves, to each other and to the planet that we live on. We have built into how we live implied and explicit “rules of the road”, they are how we think and execute to give guidance and direction to what it is, and how, we live. And while many of these “rules” are personal there are some that are good for all of us to integrate into our approach. Here is a list that we can embrace:
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what we throw away. ...
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in our community or at a race
- Educate. Coach, support
- Conserve water all the time
- Choose sustainable -
- Shop wisely or less
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. ...
- Plant a tree or do something that helps the earth directly
Loving life when I am doing something to help the earthb